Sunday 1 April 2012

Harbour, hills and heads

I moved from Christchurch to the Capital 6 years ago. I love living in Wellington and am lucky to live in a house on a hill with magnificent views of Wellington Harbour, Hills and Heads which provides me with a never ending source of fabulous photos, many of which are posted on my 365Project. We live close to native bush so I am also spoilt with gorgeous bird life coming in and out of our property. The harbour, hills and green belt pretty much sums up why I love living in the Capital! The coastline is also a great way to explore the Capital, I never tire of looking at the sea, on a wild and windy day - it is the best!!! Our sunrise is never the same, I delight in getting up early to capture them.  

1 comment:

bee said...

I love that window. Is there going to be one of a similar size in the extension?