Thursday 1 November 2012

Warm fuzzies



Some weeks ago my daughter gave me a Sunshine Award, it is a warm fuzzie that other bloggers give to their favourites. For my prize I had 10 questions to answer and these are my responses.
1. Why the title for your blog? I moved to Wellington 6 years ago, for love. Living in the Capital has given me time to live my life with less stress and more time to enjoy the things I love and appreciate. My family and friends love to share this place with me.
2. What piece of clothing works the hardest in your wardrobe? My favourite hat that I wear when walking our dog up and down the hills every day, it stays on (just!) in the wind.
 3. If you had to choose only 3 pieces of clothing to wear for the next month (underwear excluded) what pieces would you choose? My new stylish navy wind jacket, my capri pants and my Ecco walking shoes cos they are so worn in and comfy. Plus my camera - can you include accessories?
4. Which blog do you find consistently inspires you? My daughters, Milk and Honey (I know, I know), and atdownunder.com - Oh how I aspire to her photography talent.
5. On a menu what can you never resist? Any sort of seafood or vegetarian dish
6. If you could choose 3 words to describe yourself what would they be? caring, creative and happy
7. What colour can you never go past? Coral or Red
8. City Apartment, Country Mansion, Beach House, Wild Wilderness - which would you choose for a holiday? Beach house, cos I love watching the sea and walking along a beach with my man and our dog
9. Best piece of advice you have ever been given. Live your life looking forward, not backwards
10. Collections - did you have one as a child? Do you have one now? Dolls clothes (passed onto my daughter) and Books - I just can't let my favourites leave me. My oldest one would be a Std 1 book prize for a poem I wrote.

1 comment:

bee said...

I loved reading this : )