Sunday 20 January 2013

Having time and loving it

These past few weeks have been so relaxing and fun, finally time to read, experiment with cooking, eat lots, attend the odd movie, sit and think and generally loll about. I forget to relax sometimes and when I do - I find it is quite a pleasant exercise.
Other things I am loving right now......
I have completed my photography 365 Project, now I need to sort the photos into a book for myself - be great to look back on - do I sort by month or do I sort by subject - mmmmmm?
Seeing our new space finally come together - builders have packed up their tools, now the painters are busy.
Catching up on my reading on my new Kindle - finished 'A Casual Vacancy' - can't quite put into words what I thought about it except it kept me reading until 1.30am - now for my next book.....
Trying new concoctions- blitzed a bucket of rocket (I have heaps of it growing in our garden), added toasted pine nuts and preserved lemon plus salt and pepper, blitzed some more, garnished with summer tomatoes  - verdict - "it's ok.... quite sharp, different" mmmmmm.......

Really enjoying
Delicious corn on the cob - drizzled with butter

Lovely vegetarian lasagne













Having lunch made for us















Time for chocolate on and in everything - gosh at this rate that new dress may not fit next month!!
My first chocolate torte
Happy New Year to me!



No comments: